Kansas State Mens Crew expands what it means to be a student at Kansas State University. We are a founding member of American Collegiate Rowing Association and compete at local and regional regattas in both spring and fall. No experience is necessary; all K-State students are welcome to row.
Join us for land training and conditioning over the winter! Get in shape before we get back on water at spring break. Our practice times are Monday through Friday at 5:15 pm to 7:15 pm. Our winter training location is in Combative Sports Center.
We’ll be hosting an Open Boathouse on the Sunday following the first week of fall semester! See what the sport is about, meet the team, and (most importantly) eat some free food! The boathouse is located at 7560 Spillway Marina Rd.
- Dec: Oxygen Optional Tournament (Manhattan, KS)
- Feb: Shocker Sprints (Wichita, KS)
- Feb: Pepsi Open Indoor Rowing Championship (Topeka, KS)
- Mar 10-16: Spring Break Training Camp (Waco, TX)
- April 13: Illinois Collegiate Rowing Invitational (Farmer City, IL)
- April 27 : Lake Shawnee Spring Classic (Topeka, KS)
- May 5: Plains Regional Regatta (Wichita, KS)
- May 19-24: Training at Lake Lanier, GA
- May 25-26: American Collegiate Rowing Association Championship (Lake Lanier, GA)
- Sept: Head of the Des Moines (Des Moines, IA)
- Oct: Head of the Oklahoma
- Oct: Jayhawk Jamboree (Lawrence, KS)
- Nov: Frostbite Regatta (Wichita, KS)
Kansas State Men’s Crew was founded by Don Rose in 1963. Rose had been a Wisconsin coxswain and had coached at Princeton and Columbia. He came back to Manhattan and founded the Men’s Crew as the first rowing program in the Midwest.
The Men’s Crew is not sponsored by the K-State Athletics Department, but is a member of Kansas State Rowing Association, American Collegiate Rowing Association, and US Rowing Association.
Head Coach: Wesley Good